Thank you for visiting the Shalina Web site. The terms on which you are entitled to access this website are set out below. These terms may change from time to time. By accessing this website you confirm your agreement to and acknowledgement of these terms:
- The information provided on this site is merely for educational purposes and its accuracy is not guaranteed. Do not use this site as a substitute for medical care or medical advice. Please consult with your physician or other medical care provider regarding any medical questions you may have. The contents of this site are provided for informational purposes only and may not be copied, summarized, distributed, modified, transmitted, revised or commercially exploited without the Company’s prior written permission.
- The information, documents and graphic depictions (the “Information”) published on this Web site are the property of Shalina Healthcare DMCC and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Shalina”). Shalina assumes no responsibility or liability for errors or omissions in the Information on this Web site, and makes no warranties that, functions contained at this website will be error-free or free from computer virus, will not be interrupted, or that defects will be corrected. In no event shall Shalina be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the Information. Shalina reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the Information on the Web site at any time without prior notice.
- The information in this site is current as of publication, time sensitive and accordingly subject to change without notice. Although care has been taken in the preparation of information included on this website, no assurances can be provided to the reader that the information is accurate and complete. No warranty of any kind is given, either express or implied, in respect to any such information.
- Except as provided in this paragraph, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark, trade dress or other proprietary right. Shalina grants a limited right to use the Information provided that the Information is not modified in any way and is used for informational and non-commercial personal use, and provided that Shalina’s copyright notice appears on any copies.
- Products described on this Web site may not be available in all countries or may be available under different names, in different strengths or formulations, or for different indications. Many of the pharmaceutical products described on this Web site are available only by prescription. Shalina is not engaged in the practice of rendering medical advice, and nothing on this site should be construed as recommending any pharmaceutical product for a particular use.
- A link from this Web site to a non-Shalina Web site does not constitute an endorsement of the products or services offered by the non-Shalina Web site.
- Shalina Resources expressly warns readers not to rely on the information herein for investment or other related purposes. Any decisions the reader makes based on information contained in this website are at his own risk and without liability to the Company including liability with respect to losses or damages of any kind, including consequential or special damages. Under no circumstances should any material in this site be construed as an offering of securities. The reader should, where appropriate, take independent advice as to the investment decision or related decisions respecting the securities of the Company.
- Some statements contained in this website or in documents referred to in it are or may be forward looking statements. Actual results may differ from those expressed in such statements, depending on a variety of factors.
- INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.