We ensure that products manufactured and distributed by us, consistently meet predetermined quality specifications and our customer expectations. We believe in continual improvement of our products and processes through training and innovation.
Shalina Healthcare is operational in Cameroon since September 2012.
Registered Shalina Products are available through a chain of distributors.
- Full name: The Republic of Cameroon
- Population: 20 million (UN, 2011)
- Capital: Yaounde
- Area: 475,442 sq km (183,568 sq miles)
- Major languages: French, English, languages of Bantu, Semi-Bantu and Sudanic groups
- Major religions: Christianity, Islam, indigenous beliefs
- Monetary unit: 1 CFA (Communaute Financiere Africaine) franc = 100 centimes
- Main exports: Crude oil and petroleum products, timber, cocoa, aluminium, coffee, cotton
- GNI per capita: US $1,210 (World Bank, 2011)