We ensure that products manufactured and distributed by us, consistently meet predetermined quality specifications and our customer expectations. We believe in continual improvement of our products and processes through training and innovation.
We began our operations in CAR in 2008. The Shalina depot was inaugurated on 27th February 2008. It is located in Bangui, the capital of Central African Republic. We have a team of delegates and a range of more than 270 products in CAR, with significant presence in Dermatology, Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Infectives.
With the help of our dedicated employees, Shalina remained present even during the country’s civil war. We are now one of very few pharmaceutical companies providing medicines directly in CAR. We are committed to making Quality Medicines available to the population of CAR at Affordable Prices.
Please contact our CAR team at CAR@shalina.com
Central African Republic
- Full name: Central African Republic
- Population: 4,828,975 (UN 2019)
- Capital: Bangui
- Largest city: Bangui
- Area:622,984 sq km (240,535 sq miles)
- Major languages: French, Sango
- Major religions: Christianity
- Monetary unit: 1 Central African CFA Franc = 100 Centime
- Main exports: Vehicles, railways, wood
- GNI per capita: US $480 (World Bank, 2018)