We ensure that products manufactured and distributed by us, consistently meet predetermined quality specifications and our customer expectations. We believe in continual improvement of our products and processes through training and innovation.
Shalina operations in Zambia commenced in Lusaka in May 2010. Our central warehouse and distribution centre is located at Manda Road in the Light Industrial Area of Lusaka.
We have more than a hundred pharmaceutical products registered with ZAMRA in Zambia, with significant presence in the Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Infectives, Neutraceutical and Dermatology segments. We have an additional significant pipeline of products under registration.
Our team of nearly forty dedicated Shalina professionals worked across Zambia to promote our medicines and deliver continuous medical education. We have an efficient fleet of vehicles to service customers in the Copper Belt and Eastern region of Zambia.
Please contact our Zambia team at Zambia@shalina.com
- Full name: Republic of Zambia
- Population: 18,153,863 (UN 2019)
- Capital: Lusaka
- Area: 752,614 sq km (290,586 sq miles)
- Major languages: English (official), Bemba, Lozi, Nyanja, Tonga
- Major religions: Christianity, Hinduism, Islam
- Monetary unit: Zambian Kwacha
- Main exports: Copper, books, newspapers, salt, sulphur, cement
- GNI per capita: US $1,430 (World Bank, 2018)