We ensure that products manufactured and distributed by us, consistently meet predetermined quality specifications and our customer expectations. We believe in continual improvement of our products and processes through training and innovation.
Shalina was incorporated in Republic of South Sudan on 23rd February, 2012 and the business operations began in May 2012. Our distribution center in RoSS is located in the BK Industrial Area in Juba.
We are committed to bringing affordable healthcare to the African continent. This was the primary reason for Shalina to continue to support the people with quality medicines even when civil and economic conditions turned unfavorable in 2013 and 2016.
Republic of South Sudan
- Full name: Republic of South Sudan
- Population: 12.92 million (UN, 2018)
- Area:619,745 sq km (239,285 sq miles)
- Major languages:Juba Arabic, English, Bari, Dinka, Luo, Murle, Nuer, Zande
- Major religion:Indigenous religions, Christianity, Islam
- Monetary unit:1 South Sudanese Pound = 100 Piasters
- Main exports:Crude Petroleum, Scrap Iron, Timber,
- GNI per capita: US $390 (World Bank, 2016)