Shalina deploys Microsoft Dynamics NAV as part of business strategy
Shalina Healthcare is implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV and LS Retail Point of Sale system across our businesses for the consolidation of systems and strategic transformation across the company’s operational landscape. This implementation will help to integrate the business processes and systems resulting in higher operational efficiency.
Microsoft Dynamics-NAV solution is trusted by 2,200 companies and over 1,250,000 licensed users worldwide. MS-NAV has the flexibility, customization capability along with the multi-company, multi-language and multi-currency functionality which makes it perfect for global businesses like Shalina Healthcare.
The first stage of our MS-NAV implementation has been completed by implementing it successfully in Zambia, Nigeria, Ghana, Dubai and now, most recently, Angola. The next phase is in progress to implement it in the rest of the Shalina Healthcare businesses.
Some of the benefits achieved through MS – NAV implementation are:
- Standardization in creation and maintenance of organization processes
- Real-time consolidation of financials
- Proactive and predictive with embedded business intelligence tools that help us not only solve problems but also prevent them from occurring in the first place.
- LS Point of Sale system offers an end-to-end solution, fully embedded within Microsoft Dynamics NAV, giving complete visibility over the entire operation, from Point of Sale to back office and head office functions
- Powerful reporting and analytical capabilities help staff to work better, faster, and smarter.
- Improved insight at all levels of the business through integrated centralized system and drill down capabilities and detailed audit trails.